Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Yesterday I was surprised and honored to be nominated for my first blogging award, the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. A big thank you goes out to Matilda at matildaallgrownup.wordpress.com! It always feels good to be recognized!
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me:
1. My favorite deserts are ice cream and cookies. DQ Cookie Dough Blizzard? I’ll never turn it down.
2. I love nature! I recently went on a camping trip to the Grand Canyon and was simply amazed by it!
3. I also love playing ice hockey! I started playing in 2nd grade.
4. I love every season! I love the birth of spring, the outdoor activities of summer, the beauty and crisp feel of fall and I love hockey in the winter time.
5. As a very active child I typically would play sports during recess but I remember one specific day when I was so engrossed by a Goosebumps book that I literally sat on the curb with my nose in the book, ignoring my friends pleas for me to come play with them.
6. I can juggle while walking on stilts.
7. I’m an editor by day and writer by night.
Because I believe that awards should not be given out lightly and because I have not been reading many blogs lately, I only have one nomination. This recently-discovered blog is a gem indeed!